- That there’s only two more weeks till the final Harry Potter movie.
- Pink Lemonade ice cream.
- That I’m two days from the half point mark in the 365 Photo Challenge.
- That the wait is over for True Blood Season 4!
- The Fallen series by Lauren Kate.
Welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Summer Blockbusters.
- What transformation do you undergo on summer Fridays at midnight? Maybe rolling over in my sleep?
- What super power do the kids in your neighborhood seem to have? Extra loud, annoying voices.
- Who (or what!) is your nemesis in these warm summer days? No air conditioning.
- What is your trustiest weapon against the evil heat monster? Air conditioning.
- What seems to be invading your life lately, and how will you fend it off? Boredom. I’m really not sure how to fend it off.
Thanks for participating, and have a sweet, tall, icy, fruity, refreshing weekend!
Welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Around the House.
- Of the products you use just to keep yourself clean and presentable, what seems to be the most overpriced? My moisturizer.
- Where in your house is a reliable place to get a few quarters? My husband’s wallet.
- A rare yes-or-no question on Friday 5: Have you ever dropped your cell phone onto your face? Yes.
- What did you last take out of your freezer? A croissant.
- How many rolls of wrapping paper do you have in your house? At least ten. Maybe more.
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend!
- Fifty Shades of Grey. Obviously.
- The Legendary Wing King. Kick ass wings for a great price.
- My hair stylist. She’s awesome!
- Double updates of one of my favourite stories on the same day.
- Finding four bottles of China Glaze nail polish for $5!