Hello, welcome to this weeks Friday 5, A Certain Song.
This week’s questions are all inspired by a certain song. Surely you can tell what it is!
- At what age did you realize you are no longer young? Alternate question: At what age do you think you will no longer be young? 25. That was my “I’m getting older” age.
- What was the longest line you ever had to stand in? I’m sure it was one for a movie. Even then it wasn’t that long from where I was.
- In what way are you especially strong? I have a strong will.
- Who was the last person to inform you that you were wrong? Steve. But he was wrong anyways.
- When did you last have to bid someone so long? Ben, when I was in Seattle.
Thanks for participating, and may you be victorious on any of the weekend’s battlefields!