I thought we were done with this shit.
Welcome to this weeks Friday 5, Unwanted Attention.
- Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to mosquitoes? Me! Probably because I’m scared of them
- Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to illness-causing viruses and bacteria? Me as well.
- Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to rip-off artists? I’m not sure.
- In what way were you recently the object of unwanted attention? I don’t think I have been.
- When you go out with friends, which of you is most likely to be flirted with? Depends who I’m out with.
Thanks for participating, and have a magnetic weekend!
- Date nights with Suzi
- Rain. As long as it’s not like in Forks.
- Getting out of town for Easter.
- Making a decision.
- That Cougar Town is back!
He may not have the body of a greek god, the perfectly sculpted jaw, and cheekbones that could chisel glass. He’s not pale white and ice-cold, and his skin isn’t smooth or hard like marble.
He may not be perfect, and lord knows his breath doesn’t smell like flowers. He doesn’t have a ton of money, he’s a vagetarian, not a vegetarian, and he doesn’t drink blood, thankfully!
He’s infuriating at times, and he drinks. A lot. But despite it all, I love him, and he’s perfect. For me.
Steve is my Edward, and I wouldn’t change a thing. Well maybe one. Or two.
Hello, welcome to this weeks Friday 5, A Certain Song.
This week’s questions are all inspired by a certain song. Surely you can tell what it is!
- At what age did you realize you are no longer young? Alternate question: At what age do you think you will no longer be young? 25. That was my “I’m getting older” age.
- What was the longest line you ever had to stand in? I’m sure it was one for a movie. Even then it wasn’t that long from where I was.
- In what way are you especially strong? I have a strong will.
- Who was the last person to inform you that you were wrong? Steve. But he was wrong anyways.
- When did you last have to bid someone so long? Ben, when I was in Seattle.
Thanks for participating, and may you be victorious on any of the weekend’s battlefields!
- That we’re finally getting an Old Navy
- Sweet, uncomplicated movies
- My polka dot phone cover
- Fake glasses
- My new MAC Morange lipstick
- My new sugarskull tattoo
- Fridays at Noon. He’s so like Fifty, and I love it!