Hello, welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Connections.
- Nowadays, just about everyone knows a couple who first met online. Among couples you know, who has the best story? I don’t think I know any one who’s met online.
- Who among your real-life acquaintances might you never have been friends with if you hadn’t gotten to know each other online first? I don’t have any real-life acquaintances that I’ve met online.
- Of people you know online only, who would you most like to meet in real life? I’m meeting my friend Ben next month! I’d love to meet my other friends too. Especially Gert and Julie.
- In the past 365 days, what’s the longest you’ve gone without connecting in any way to the Internet, including email? A few days when our computer died in June last year.
- Who is the least-connected person you know in real life? Melissa.
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend!