Welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Late Nights.
- What’s the best thing about being awake when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping? Everything’s peaceful and quiet.
- Where can you go when you get a case of the late-night munchies? McDonald’s.
- What open-all-night establishment has saved you from catastrophe, and what were the circumstances? I haven’t actually needed one.
- What’s the worst thing about being awake when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping? It’s tiring.
- When you are up all night at home for whatever reason, what’s most likely to be on the television to keep you company? Bad movies and old sitcom reruns.
Thanks for participating, and may you have a more restful weekend than I’m about to have!