Welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Winter.
- Where have you been that could best be described as a winter wonderland? Where I live now. Though it depends on the day.
- In what way might you describe this as the winter of your discontent? I wish the snow would either melt or stay.
- What was the last wintergreen-flavored thing you tasted? Gum.
- Is there anyone in your life who could be nicknamed Old Man Winter? Steve. Or Blake. Either one.
- Now that the holidays have passed, is there anything good about the winter that remains? Pretty much, no.
Thanks for participating, and have a chill-out weekend!