Welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Condiments.
- What’s something that demands ketchup? Eggs
- What’s the best thing to do with the leftover packets of cheese and red-pepper flakes you get with pizza delivery? Throw the pepper flakes out and use the cheese on anything else.
- What’s something (besides salad) that’s good with salad dressing? Chicken
- What’s a condiment you’re especially brand-loyal to? Mayonnaise and Ketchup
- What’s the weirdest use of condiments you’ve seen by other people? Steve puts sour cream, ketchup and hot sauce on his hash browns and eggs at the same time. It’s disgusting.
Thanks for participating, and mayo weekend be experienced with relish!