Hello and welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Excursion.
- Of excursions you remember taking in elementary school, which was your favorite? The field trip to the different churches. It was really cool.
- Of excursions you remember taking in elementary school, which was your least favorite? The chicken farm. It stunk!
- What seems like a really good school excursion destination that nobody seems to take? Any kind of factory. I’m not sure if they do those or not.
- Which of your recent activities might pass for an educational excursion? Last year Melissa and I went to the Kokanee plant.
- When a sack lunch was needed for a field trip, what was most likely in your brown paper bag? How about now? A sandwich probably. Now probably the same, but a little more exciting.
Thanks for participating, and have an adventurous weekend!