Welcome to this weeks Friday 5, Illness.
- When you’re sick in bed, do you prefer to be left alone or to be taken care of? Both.
- How difficult or cooperative are you as a patient? Depends on if I have to get my throat swabbed.
- It’s just a really bad cold so all you can do is ride it out. What are your strategies? Sleep a lot, lay around, and take as many drugs as possible.
- How ill do you have to feel in order to shut it down for the day? Not very.
- Waves of nausea are washing over you and through you. Do you fight them off, or do you just throw up to get it over with? Get it over with.
Thanks for participating, and have a healthy weekend!