Welcome to this weeks Friday 5, Literally Figurative.
- Do you prefer to be in the driver’s seat or in the co-pilot’s chair, literally and figuratively? Driver’s seat figuratively, and co-pilot’s figuratively.
- Do you have a lot of baggage, literally and figuratively? Literally yes, and figuratively not a lot per say.
- How much junk have you got in the trunk, literally and figuratively? Literally no, and figuratively absolutely!
- At celebrations where people are drinking, are you more likely to be literally or figuratively drunk as a skunk? Figuratively.
- What’s something you enjoy that’s literally cheesy, and what’s something you enjoy that’s figuratively cheesy? Literally, just cheese. Any kind of good cheese other than cheddar. Figuratively, old timey musicals.
Thanks for participating, and may you literally and figuratively get the whole enchilada this weekend!