Welcome to this weeks Friday 5, Superstition.
- What’s something good that there are thirteen of? Donuts, bakers dozen.
- Have you known any black cats? Yes, Fracas, he was my first love.
- Among people you know, who seems to have an uncanny knack for games of chance? Steve. He’s retardedly lucky.
- It seems to me that while people seem to have all kinds of tokens of good luck, such as lucky articles of clothing or lucky rituals or lucky figurines, nobody has a lucky food. What would make a really good good-luck food, and what would seem to be a bad-luck food? Lucky Charms cereal obviously would be lucky. Something spicy and hot might be unlucky, especially when it comes back on you later.
- Not that any of us believes in luck, but what’s something that happened this week that seems to have been very lucky for you? Steve was only charged $30ish for a flat of beer, a six pack and a bottle of wine! You don’t get much luckier than that!
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend!