This week’s Friday 5 isn’t up yet so I dug into their archives and found a different one about colors.
- When you were a kid, which crayon in your box was the most worn-down? Black, Dandelion yellow, or Peach.
- What color looks best on you? It varies I suppose on my skin tone. I love bright colors in the summer against a tan.
- You know how paint colors always have weird names like “dusk” or “morning haze?” What name for a color would be most appropriate for your bedroom? (forget about the color itself; just focus on its name, and feel free to make a name up!) Afternoon Delight.
- What food grosses you out just by its color? Tofu. Really anything beige is not very appealing.
- What’s something in your life that just isn’t colorful enough? My photography. I’d really like to start focusing on colors more exclusively.