This week’s Friday 5, Baskets, is in honor of big goings-on this weekend (not only Easter, but the NCAA basketball tournaments too).
- What is your laundry basket like? White with a curve on one side and three handles.
- What in your life is threatening to go to hell in a handbasket? Our finances.
- What was the occasion for your receiving your last gift basket, and what was in it? A house-warming gift from John and Laura. There were cookies, crackers, coffee, tea and some other things in it. It was really nice.
- When could you last have been described as a basket case? Tuesday.
- How’s your bread basket? Full thank you.
Thanks for participating, and have a blessed weekend.