Hello, and welcome to this weeks Friday 5, Chit Chat.
I don’t know about you, but I just hate small talk, and I’m no good at it. I actually had to teach myself, when I was in college, how to respond properly to such pleasantries as, “It’s nice to meet you” and “I’ve heard a lot about you.” For this week’s questions, how about giving a thoughtful (or sarcastic, or whatever) answer to these too-oft-asked chit-chat questions?
- “Come here often?” Not often enough.
- “What’s new?” Not a whole lotta much.
- “[insert your recent weather condition here] enough for ya?” Warm.
- “How’s it hangin?” Low and loose.
- “How ’bout them [insert local sports team here]?” Flames.
Thanks for participating, and have a pleasant weekend!