Hello there! Welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Staples.
- Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite? Plain regular loaf shaped bread.
- What’s your favorite thing to eat with rice? Anything. I love rice. But it has to have butter and soya sauce on it.
- What are your feelings about milk? I hate it.
- What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate? Not wrapped was cheese, quesadilla. Wrapped was a beef taco.
- How many staplers are there in your house and where are they? Two. One in the laundry room, and one in my Esthetics room.
Thanks for participating, and may your weekend be warm and fluffy, dipped in milk, sugar, and eggs, and fried on a griddle!