I am thoroughly disappointed in Twi-Whore and myself. We have to be the worst Twi-Fans ever!
January 10th is the last day Twi-Whore and I saw New Moon in the theater. Since then we had been impatiently waiting for last Saturday to come. We could have been bad and downloaded the movie, or even watched it online now and again, but we decided to revirginize ourselves for both New Moon and Twilight until March 20th.
Friday night at midnight I went to Walmart, stood in the massive line, and bought my movie, even though I had to wait till the next afternoon/evening to watch it with Twi-Whore. I’m a good friend like that.
We decided that we would watch at her house seeing as she has a larger tv. (Quite a bit larger I would say.)
So our night went like this.
- Get to Twi-Whore’s and unload food and drinks, set Jasper up somewhere comfy so he can watch the movies with us
- Pop in Secretary, which really doesn’t have anything to do with Twilight other than it’s along the same theme of some of the fics we’ve been reading lately
- Jasper quite liked Secretary and decided he wants to practice some of the things on Alice
- Head upstairs to make some dinner, and get cheesecake ready. Pop in Twilight
- Jasper was upset he wasn’t in Twilight very much but thought his hair and wardrobe was much, much better than New Moon
- Twi-Whore is falling asleep, so she has a quick nap and I read a couple chapters of updated fics
- Jasper and I wake Twi-Whore up, we go make popcorn and get shots ready for New Moon. Every time we see a shirtless boy we drink (shots are gone within the first hour)
- Squee at Remember Me trailer, and opening sequence
- We get interrupted before Charlie even gets a chance to wish me Bella a happy birthday
- Finally we get to watch again
- Jasper is horrified by what he tries to do at my Bella’s birthday, but we calm him down
- Both Twi-Whore and myself are having a hard time staying awake. This is where we become the worst Twi-Fans ever!
It’s dark, both of us are laying down watching. I was up early and she only had 4 hours of sleep after working a night shift. It was 11:00 and Jacob had just burst into her bedroom to get her to remember about the wolves. Twi-Whore and I were both falling asleep!
So we decided to play just the head. We turned it off and watched the rest of it in the morning, having minutes to spare before we had to leave to go see Alice in Wonderland. Afterwards I thought it might be a good idea to watch the whole thing in one viewing and sat down and watched it that evening by myself, while texting Twi-Whore as she watched at her house as well.
Really though, after seeing it 6 times in the theater, it’s not like we didn’t know what was going to happen. Right?