Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Rules.
- Be honest: what are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense? I can’t eat Sweet Potatoes because I think they will give me kidney stones.
- What rules of questionable sense did your parents have for you when you were young? I wasn’t allowed to be friends with certain people. Really that did nothing to stop me.
- What’s a rule most people (if not all people) seem never to obey? The golden rule.
- There are no rules governing the giving and receiving of Valentine’s Day gifts, but what rules should there be? There should be thought put into it.
- If the Golden Rule says you should do unto others as you’d have others do unto you, what would the Silver and Bronze rules say? If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all. And never tell a lie.
Thanks for participating, and may your weekend rule!