Welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Fried Day 5.
- When you come home from a long day of whatever it is you do and your brain is totally fried, what therapy do you normally seek? Mindless computering. Or tv, or Guitar Hero.
- Of the myriad of desserts made primarily of fried dough, what is your favorite? All I can think of is funnel cakes and doughnuts. Since I’m not a huge fan of doughnuts I’ll say funnel cakes.
- Most fried foods are best right out of the fryer, but what’s a fried food that you enjoy cold? Doughnuts.
- What’s the most unusual deep-fried food you’ve ever tried? I haven’t tried any of the weird ones but I did want to try a deep fried cheesecake.
- Where can you get really good French fries? White Spot! Or Red Dog Diner.
Thanks for participating, and have a terrific weekend!