Here’s this week’s Friday 5, Misses.
- What’s something you frequently misplace? Not a lot of things. I actually can’t seem to think of anything.
- For whom are you often mistaken? In person, nobody, depending where I am, if I answer the phone people think I’m someone else.
- When were you last misinformed about something important? I can’t remember. But I bet it was Steve who told me.
- Where in your home do you have a seemingly random collection of miscellanea? The book closet.
- Upon meeting someone for the first time, what qualities in the other person are likely to cause you to misjudge him or her? Bitchyness, or being snobby.
Thanks for participating, and may your weekend be more hit than miss!