Happy new year, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5, Newness.
- What’s something that’s better when the newness has worn off? Shoes
- What’s something you already own that could stand to be replaced by the newer version? Definitely our tv.
- What’s something that was better before someone made it “new and improved?” Way back when, when they brought out New Coke. Don’t mess with the original.
- Of geographic locations whose names begin with the word “new,” which seems like the most interesting place to visit? New York. I’d die to go there!
- On what date will 2010 no longer feel like the new year? Hmm…maybe in March?
Hauoli Makahiki Hou from Honolulu, and have a great 2010!