This week’s Friday 5 is Wrapping.
- How seriously do you take gift-wrapping when you give gifts? Extremely! I wrap my own gifts from my husband.
- Do you save gift-wrapping to re-use later? Not usually but I do save my orange wrapping paper because I only have a little bit.
- How picky are you when it comes to selecting wrapping paper? Very! For Christmas it has to match my tree.
- How much attention do you pay to the way gifts you receive are wrapped? It depends. I love to get a beautifully wrapped gift but it’s not that big of a deal if it’s not perfect.
- Among people you know, who is the most talented at wrapping gifts? I have to say myself. *insert big smirk here*
Thanks for participating, and have a pretty weekend with a huge bow on top!