This week’s Friday 5, At the Movies.
- What’s your favorite sports movie? I don’t really care for sports movies but I would have to say Rudy is my fave in that genre.
- What’s your favorite romantic comedy film? Right now is a toss-up between Miss Potter which isn’t really a comedy, and Music and Lyrics.
- What’s your favorite animated Disney movie? Always always Cinderella!
- What’s your favorite non-Disney movie musical? My Fair Lady. Always has been always will be. Rocky Horror Picture Show is a close second.
- What’s your favorite stranger-in-a-strange-land / fish-out-of-water movie? Stranger in a strange land movie would be Harry Potter. The third is definitely my favourite thus far, which is a bit disappointing since I was hoping the sixth would be. Fish out of water would be Twilight, even though the movie’s not that great, but just cause it’s Twilight, it is. If you asked me in three weeks I’d bet I’d tell you it’s New Moon.
Thanks for participating and have a celluloid weekend!