This week’s Friday 5 is resilience.
- Who in your life seems especially resilient? My husband
- What characteristics would a person need to develop in order to become resilient? I would think a thick skin and being adaptable.
- In what areas of your life do you think you’ve been resilient? Dealing with my reproductive issues. I could have let it break me but it’s made me stronger.
- It is often said among educators that a strong indicator of resiliency in children is the presence of a “charismatic adult.” In your own childhood, who was the charismatic adult who inspired you to grow positively? I think I’m going to say my grandma. She told it like it is and was very positive at the same time.
- Can one be tough and resilient at the same time, or are they opposite traits? Someone totally can! Being tough makes you resilient imo.
Thanks for participating, and have a love-filled weekend!