- Advance ticket sales. I picked up two tickets for the Twi-Whore and myself on Saturday for New Moon. Squee!
- Seeing Christmas decorations out in stores before Halloween is here.
- Fresh duck! Tyler and John brought me some duck breast this weekend from a hunting trip. Delicious!
- Having an upstairs and a downstairs Slanket! Cozy and warm in two parts of the house.
- Popcorn with real butter and real parmesan cheese. So tastey.
- Having a reason to take pictures. My local library is having a photography contest, so I dressed up Melissa to made her look like a kid. Took her to the park across the road and got her to do some fun things for the theme “Caught Reading”.