Here’s this week’s Friday 5. Story.
- Which of your stories have you probably told the greatest number of times to the most people? I feel like Courtney Cox in Cougar Town. I don’t really have any stories. But it’s probably one about getting drunk and high at a party I went to in high school, and hooked up with a weirdo.
- What’s a story someone else often tells about you, much to your chagrin? My Aunt tells one about how I cried when they tried to feed me macaroni and cheese with a wooden spoon.
- What oft-told story from a chapter in your life seems to be remembered differently by different people who were there? I think Steve remembers the time our car died at Christmas on a trip differently than I do.
- What are some of the details, without retelling the whole story, of a story you’ve told often but never to your parents? I’d say it included a staff room closet and an older man who was not my husband but before I was together with my husband.
- What song would be an appropriate soundtrack to the story of your most embarrassing moment? Any thing with funny popping noises and boing sounds.
Thanks for participating, and have a happily-ever-after weekend!