Welcome to this week’s Friday 5. Getting to know you.
- What are the titles of the last three books you read all of? Twilight, City of Glass, and City of Ashes
- What are the titles of between three and five magazines you subscribe to or used to subscribe to? I used to subscribe to Lulu, Flare and Chocolate. I used to read Cosmo and Vogue.
- What’s on your night table? (we figured this one was borderline, since it involves the bedroom, but if the vibe is right and you preface the question with the background story I told above, you could make it work) One my side is a lamp, clock, and body lotion. On Steve’s side is a lamp and a book.
- What are the three best things that happened to you in the past seven days? Wow this is a hard one. It was a pretty mundane week for me. I finally got my Christmas cards finished, so there’s one. I figured out how to use my new iPod, there’s two. Taco’s at Ben and Suzi’s. Yum!
- What was your senior yearbook quote, and what would your yearbook quote be this year if there were such a thing? I didn’t have one, and I really have no idea what it would be if I were to do one this year. Probably something along the lines of being happy who you are and not giving a shit what other people think. You don’t need to try to impress people to be happy.
Thanks for participating, and have a meaningful weekend!