Here’s this weeks Friday 5…Usefulness.
- What’s something in your possession that has long outlived its usefulness? Our old car
- Who in your life has proven to be a very useful person to know? My father in law
- For group projects requiring collaborative planning and then collaborative execution, in what capacity are you most useful? Probably planning
- What’s something someone gave you that you didn’t think much of but later became surprisingly useful? My hand mixer from my grandma
- What is the most useful book in your house? The phone book?
Thanks for participating, and have a useful weekend!