Here’s this weeks Friday 5…Holes.
- Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours? Used to go to Great Canadian Bagel but they’ve long since closed. Safeway makes really good ones. I like it toasted with Chive and Onion Philly Cream Cheese
- What is your favorite style of doughnut? Mmm…Dunkin Donuts Glazed! Omg. I don’t know what I was thinking. I’ve never had Dunkin Donuts in my life. I was thinking of Krispy Kreme Glazed. Yum!
- What’s your favorite flavor of Lifesavers? Butterscotch
- What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like? Anything really sugary with marshmallows
- How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones? Love them as long as they’re not breaded! Dairy Queen and Burger Baron make the best ones here.
Thanks for participating, and may your weekend be O-so-wonderful.